kitchen carpets are one of the accessories that we must pay attention to many points when buying to make the best choice. At present, many manufacturers and sellers are selling this product all over the country, in person and in person.
One of these suppliers is our company, that high grade kitchen carpets and due to their high quality and reasonable price, not only have many customers and buyers in different cities, but also are exported abroad.
9 Main Types of Kitchen Carpets
1. Choose rugs that are denser for your kitchen. 2. It is better that the carpet or rug that is used in the kitchen is not one of those carpets that crumbs of bread and garbage or sugar and salt and things that are high in the kitchen enter the carpet and do not come out. Therefore, it is better that the carpet Choose in a way that does not cause such problems for them.
3. The carpet in terms of style perfectly matches the style of kitchen décoration.
4. In addition, the color of your kitchen rug should match the color of the decoration or other colors to give more beauty to your kitchen.
5. If you have a large kitchen and you decide to use the dining table in the kitchen, it is better to measure the size of the carpet to cover the entire dining table with chairs.
6. If the floor of your kitchen is such that the carpet slips on it, it is better to use the carpet brake available in the market under the carpet to prevent the carpet from slipping on the floor to avoid possible dangers when going to the kitchen.
6. Also, kitchen conditions may cause irreparable damage to the carpet, such as burns or tears, which if the price of the carpet is high, the financial loss from these events will increase. So again, carpets and rugs are a priority.
7. Choose carpets that are light so you can easily wash them.
8. The next point is to have polyester and nylon fibers in the carpet.
9. The fibers absorb less moisture and have no color. Therefore, they are less worried about getting wet.
Remarkable Points To Choose The Best Kitchen Carpets
The kitchen is a place that has a lot of humidity due to frequent cooking and washing. Kitchen floor water is more likely to spill or spill than other parts of the house such as the bedroom, hall and living room. The same cooks and cookers may also cause clutter and contamination in the kitchen floor. Such as pouring oil or sprinkling flour while baking a cake, emptying a jar of jam or honey at breakfast, falling and breaking an egg when stacking them in the fridge, and the like, which usually increase the need to wash the kitchen floor with a variety of detergents.
Think about eating in the kitchen, too. It is common for food particles to spill on the ground when served. Therefore, we must have a choice for the kitchen carpet that is not so troublesome in case of any of these problems. As we have said, the carpet may need a lot of washing due to its specific performance and characteristics.
Short piles are also an advantage in carpets. It is not easy to clean long pile carpets in a space such as a kitchen, where a large amount of food particles can fall on the floor every day. It is better not to cover the kitchen floor in such a way that it slides easily on the floor and collapses underfoot. Because this can be a problem for a lot of family members in the kitchen.
Independent Kitchen Carpets Wholesaler
The price of different types of rug types and best carpet depends on the type of fibers and its area. To see a variety of designs and colors, refer to the virtual pages of this product group and proceed to purchase and place an order. The products of this collection have excellent quality and reasonable prices.
We always care about customer satisfaction and this has made us one of the best manufacturers and exporters kitchen carpets with the best quality and lower price to different cities and foreign countries.